Review Submission Terms
By submitting a Review on advocateproperties.com (The Website) you certify that you agree with terms below.
You certify that:
- This Review is a truthful account of your experience.
- You have not included any personally identifiable information in your Review.
- You have not received any monetary or other compensation or financial incentive to write this Review, and the opinions and content contained in the Review are solely your own.
You understand that:
- The text of your review, including your name, initials, city, and state that you submit with the review (collectively, the Review) may be publicly posted on The Website, and may remain there indefinitely. You may withdraw your consent to publish your Review on The Website at any time by notifying Robert Shaw, Broker Advocate Properties LLC (manager of the website).
- The manager of The Website reserves the right to not post your Review for any reason.
- The manager of The Website may edit your Customer Review to protect privacy rights and to remove inappropriate language or other objectionable content.
- This Review, along with your contact information, may be sent to the manager of The Website.
- The manager of The Website may use your contact information for verification purposes.
- The text of your Review may be automatically parsed, indexed, cached, and publicly displayed by third party websites including, but not limited, to Google, Bing, and DuckDuckGo. These third party websites may retain and display the text of your Review even after it has been removed from advocateproperties.com.